World is full of heritage and surprises. There are so many questions to answer and so many happenings to unveil. There are various unlikely incidents whose answer is still undiscovered and science has just become a silent watcher in front of such questions and events. It is hard to believe but there is also an entity of supernatural powers on earth. There are some places on earth which are grabbed and control by supernatural powers and common people have experienced that scary moment that have gone at such place. Such places are generally known as haunted places, such places are governed by some supreme supernatural powers. Here are some of the most haunted places of the world which have created a maze of fear in front of people and people get scared even by hearing mere the name of such places. These haunted places are seriously scary without a second thought and this is not a matter of fiction at all for sure. Here are
World’s most Haunted places
So here they are:-
1. Diplomat Hotel, Baguio City (Philippines) – Diplomat hotel is situated on a hill which is stand like a protector to Baguio city. This hotel is quite mysterious, the hotel building was used as a sanatorium during the World War II and after the end of the war it was converted in to hotel. But this was not the end; in fact it was the beginning of something unusual to happen in this so called hotel. There could be a possibility that the people who have lost their life here during the World War II , their spirits are still in search of their existence here and may be that is why the Diplomat Hotel has become haunted since then and still it has not become sanctified. People who live nearby this haunted hotel say that they have heard some unusual noises like clattering of dishes, banging of doors and windows at the middle of the night, some people have said even that they have seen “shadows” and a “white lady”
2. The White House (United States of America) – White house is one of the prestigious buildings of the whole world but it is one of the most haunted buildings on earth as well. There are some black shadows that are after the white house continuously since a long time. The spirits of the president John Adams and his wife Abagail have a continuous visit in the white house as people said who have experienced such scary incident. There are some other scary spirited sights as well which include Dolly Madison, Andrew Jackson and Lincoln. First lady Michelle Obama has also admitted that she had experienced the supernatural existence in white house and in addition to this Sasha Obama has reported that she has seen the “Bush Twins”. This is hard to believe but white house is one of the most haunted places of the world.
3. Waverly Hills Sanatorium (Kentucky) – This sanatorium is one of the most haunted places ever discovered; this sanatorium has witnessed “63,000 deaths” as claimed by some urban legends. There is a which tunnel which is known as ‘the death tunnel’, such tunnel was made to bring supplies to and from the building but it was used for another reason as well and that reason was transporting the dead patients through such tunnel and gradually such tunnel became the rest place of the spirits of such dead patients whose spirits are still in there. The sanatorium had also witnessed some satanic works inside as well which gives more weight to the thought that this place is haunted. People have witnessed here the presence of the spirit of a little boy named Bobby playing with his leather ball, spirit of a small girl playing hide and seek with the trespassers on the third floor, some unusual voices and objects, a hearse driving up and dropping off coffins. This really sounds so scary and no one would like to experience such horrible moments at all.
4. 112 Ocean Avenue, Amityville (USA) – 112 Ocean Avenue, Amityville is a house which is a satanical base for spirits and the fear of this house has inspired some horror movie makers to introduce the inside story of this haunted house on large screen to the people, famous horror movie ‘Amityville Horror’ is based on the story of this haunted house. The history of this house tells that Ronald Defeo Junior who was possessed by some supernatural power, on November 13, 1974 he shot and killed his mother father, two sisters and two brothers but what was the actual reason behind it is still unknown. Another twist came to the tale when George and Kathy Lutz moved in to the house with their 3 children on December 23, 1975, the next 28 days were like nightmare for them, on the last day it reached to the maximum when they heard some satanic sounds coming from the basement and main floor, kids’ beds were draw all over the room, lifted up in the air and then dropped, they had never experienced such demon experience, soon after they left the house and never looked back.
5. LaLaurie House, New Orleans – Lalaurie was a rich and famous female in town and she had owned several slaves for her as the other rich figures of society liked to have at that time, but LaLaurie was a very cruel women as far as her slaves were concerned because she had treated them quite brutally and inhuman manner, that is why one of her slave set the house on fire when the torture became out of the patience limit. When the people rescued the slaves from the house they found that some of them were already dead due to malnutrition and cruel treatment to them, since then such house became haunted, soon after that the Lalaurie family left from Louisiana and now days such haunted house has turned in to high end apartments.
6. Bhangarh Fort (India) – Bhangarh Fort is certainly haunted and ASI (Archaeological Survey of India) has confirmed it as one can see the warning board of ASI at the Bhangarh Fort that entry is strictly prohibited in the fort from sunset to sunrise. There is a very interesting story behind this fort being haunted, a beautiful princess here had shown disrespect to an evil magician and in return he cursed the palace with the death of all who lived there and the fort was abandoned in 1700s, an awkward virtue had cursed the Bhangarh fort.
7. Edinburgh Castle (Scotland) – Edinburgh Castle is one of the haunted places of the world where people have experienced the paranormal activities in the atmosphere around. People have claimed that they have seen spirits of headless drummers, pipers and ghost dogs which sounds really scary. This castle has some scary stories behind that are eager to whisper around in the air.
8. The Whaley House (California) – This house is the house of supernatural powers that have grabbed this house; in fact this house is the most haunted house of USA. It was made by Thomas Whaley in the year 1857; this house also witnessed the publicly hanging of Yankee Jim Robinson for attempting grand theft. After that this house also witnessed the suicides of other members of Whaley family after that. People have claimed that they have experienced the existence of Jim and other members of Whaley family.
9. The Tower of London (UK) – The Tower of London has become one of the most haunted places in Britain. The Tower of London has stand still for more than 900 years which is simply great. This former prison of England’s most lethal figures has seen various executions and deaths. The most notable incident here was when the Anne Boleyn was beheaded here because of her failure in producing a male heir; she was the wife of King Henry VII. People have claimed that they have seen that headless appearance at The Tower of London.
10. The Schooner Hotel (UK) – People have said that they have encountered something unusual for sure. More than 3000 sightings have been claimed in the recent past. Thought the hotel is still open for the overnight guests but if one likes to have stay in this hotel then one should try to avoid having the keys of room no. 17 and room no. 28 because these two rooms have the strongest paranormal presence inside. One can get in if one has that courage but the advice is that one should not get in such place at all.